Our jewelry is handmade in limited batches by local artisans, making them truly unique. Each piece you have purchased will be carefully crafted for you with love.
Here are some tips to ensure long lasting-use:
- Protect your plated jewelry from interacting with any harsh chemicals such as those found in perfumes, hand sanitizer, soaps, and cleaning products to prolong the lifespan of the plating.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to excessive humidity or sunlight.
- When not in use, store your jewelry in their box in a cool and dry area.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising
- Clean your jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe with a soft cloth.
It’s important to us that our customers are satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of each of our products; so we sincerely apologize if you received an item that is damaged or faulty.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues with your order.